Psychico Campus

In early 1927, Emmanuel Benakis and Stephanos Delta purchase and donate to the College 150 acres of land in Psychico. On March 27th of that same year¸ a cornerstone laying ceremony takes place. Two years later, on May 25, 1929, Benaki Hall is officially inaugurated in the presence of Pavlos Kountouriotis, President of the Republic, and Prime Minister Eleftherios Venizelos. In the coming years, new buildings are gradually added, thus shaping the Psychico campus.

1929  Davis House (President’s Residence) 
 1932   Choremi Auditorium “Choremeio” in Benaki Hall
 1932   Darbishire House
 1936   Director of the Boarding Unit’s House (1972 Alumni Association Clubhouse SAKA)
 1960   “Lila” Hall 
 1960   “Marjorie” House
 1966   Library 
 1966   Science Building (later IB Building) 
 1971   Holy Church of the Archangels    
 1973   “John A. Gabriel” Swimming Pool
 1982   College Theater 
 1988   Tennis Court Complex 
 1996   Aggelikouseio Indoor Gymnasium & Chandreio Athletic Center 
 1999  “Ilias Samaras” Sports Field Complex 
 2008   “Alexandra Prokopiou” Swimming Center 
 2014   “John M. Carras” Kindergarten
 2014   “Alexandra Martinou” School Building 
 2014   “John M. Carras” Kindergarten